Chinchilla Whiskers will be at the 3rd annual Scratch Made Market this Saturday, October 14 from 9 am – 3 pm. This year we’re at a great location — the Beaverton Elks Lodge, 3464 SW 106th Avenue in Beaverton off of SW Canyon Rd. Hope to see you there!
I’ll be bringing lots of goodies including — treat bags, magnets, small and large pouches, wristlets, ornaments and more!
In addition to all the great artists and crafters selling their wares, there is:
- NO entry fee and FREE parking
- Kids coloring station
- Elks will have their kitchen open (Doughnuts anyone?)
- The place will be hoppin’ with some lively music from Bellows and Squawk and Rain or Shine.
- They will be accepting donations for My Breast Friend.
- Scratch Made will be handing out 50 swag bags at the beginning of the market to the first 50 visitors.